You may need a:
- Sump Pump Install
- Exterior and Interior Drain Tile
- Pipe Penetration for water seeping in around pipes
- Window Well Replacement and Covers
Foundation Wall Spray-We don't damp proof; we WATERPROOF! Our wall spray seals all cracks and provides a waterproofed foundation while adding insulating value. Takes as little as one hour to install and you can backfill as soon as we leave!
Water can enter you basement in many ways. Water can enter you basement in many ways.
- High ground water can come through the cove joint and cracks in your floor.
- Poor grading around your house and seepage over the top of your basement wall.
- Poor gutter placement and water draining next to our foundation. Extend those gutters!!!
- Window wells failing due to no covers or just old and needs replaced.
- Cracks in your foundation.
Even though you think it's just a hairline crack, do know that crack goes all the way through the wall. Crack repair with an epoxy injection can stop water from entering basement.