Water in your basement?
Call us today at 307-343-3704 for a free assessment.
You may need a:
- Sump Pump Install
- Exterior and Interior Drain Tile
- Pipe Penetration for water seeping in around pipes
- Window Well Replacement and Covers
Foundation Wall Spray-We don't damp proof; we WATERPROOF! Our wall spray seals all cracks and provides a waterproofed foundation while adding insulating value. Takes as little as one hour to install and you can backfill as soon as we leave!
Why do I have water in my basement??
Water can enter you basement in many ways. Water can enter you basement in many ways.
- High ground water can come through the cove joint and cracks in your floor.
- Poor grading around your house and seepage over the top of your basement wall.
- Poor gutter placement and water draining next to our foundation. Extend those gutters!!!
- Window wells failing due to no covers or just old and needs replaced.
- Cracks in your foundation.
Even though you think it's just a hairline crack, do know that crack goes all the way through the wall. Crack repair with an epoxy injection can stop water from entering basement.